Report NEP-EVO-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Joel Slemrod, 2005. "Denial of Death and Economic Behavior," NBER Working Papers 11485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "Conversations between Anthropologists and Economists," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marco Casari & Luigi Luini, 2005. "Group Cooperation Under Alternative Peer Punishment Technologies: An Experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 002, University of Siena.
- Carlo Altavilla & Luigi Luini & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2005. "Social Learning in Market Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 003, University of Siena.
- Thomas Pitz & Thorsten Chmura, 2005. "Genetic Action Trees A New Concept for Social and Economic Simulation," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0507002, EconWPA.