Report NEP-EUR-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ådne Cappelen & Terje Skjerpen, 2012. "Immigration to Norway 1969-2010. Effects of policies and EEA membership," Discussion Papers 687, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Égert, 2012. "Labour Market Reforms and Outcomes in Estonia," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-16, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2012. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 13-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2012.
- Rudy Douven & Remco Mocking & Ilaria Mosca, 2012. "The Effect of Physician Fees and Density Differences on Regional Variation in Hospital Treatments," CPB Discussion Paper 208, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jan Cremers & Martin Bulla, 2012. "WP 118 - Collective redress and workers’ rights in the EU," AIAS Working Papers wp118, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ashok Kaul & Gregor Pfeifer & Stefan Witte, 2012. "The incidence of Cash for Clunkers: an analysis of the 2009 car scrappage scheme in Germany," ECON - Working Papers 068, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Obesity and Employment in Ireland: Moving Beyond BMI," Papers WP431, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Martin Binder & Andreas Freytag, 2012. "Volunteering, Happiness and Public Policy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2012. "A Comparison of Benefit Cost and Cost Utility Analysis in Practice: Divergent Policies in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Lupu, Dan, 2012. "Public sector pay policy in East European countries," MPRA Paper 37720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmark, Karin & Gordon, Roger, 2012. "Taxes and the Choice of Organizational Form by Entrepreneurs in Sweden," Working Paper Series 907, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos, 2012. "Heterogeneity in urban freight policy impact: own-account agents in Rome's LTZ," Working Papers 1203, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Competition Policy in Ireland: A Good Recession?," Papers WP427, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Würriehausen, Nadine & Lakner, Sebastian & Ihle, Rico, 2012. "Market integration of conventional and organic wheat in Germany," DARE Discussion Papers 1204, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Eric Ruscher & Guntram Wolff, 2012. "Corporate balance sheet adjustment: stylized facts, causes and consequences," European Economy - Economic Papers 449, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.