Report NEP-EUR-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena AMBROSETTI & Eralba CELA & Tineke FOKKEMA, 2011. "The Remittances Behaviour of the Second Generation in Europe: Altruism or Self-Interest?," Working Papers 368, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bargain, Olivier & Decoster, André & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Welfare, Labor Supply and Heterogeneous Preferences: Evidence for Europe and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor Supply and Government Programs: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-442, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gert-Jan Linders & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Henri De Groot & Ferdinand Paraguas, 2011. "Determinants of regional productivity growth in Europe: an empirical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p64, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Claudio A. Piga, 2011. "Low Cost Carriers and Airports Performance: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of UK Airports," Working Paper Series 48_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Paula Faria & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2011. "How R&D and tax incentives influence economic growth: Econometric study for the period between 1995 and 2008 of EU-15," FEP Working Papers 442, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2011. "Airline Pricing under Different Market Conditions: Evidence from European Low-Cost Carriers," Working Paper Series 47_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Marina Murat, 2011. "Do immigrant students succeed? Evidence from Italy and France based on PISA 2006," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 074, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Mark E McGovern, 2011. "Still Unequal at Birth - Birth Weight, Socioeconomic Status and Outcomes at Age 9," Working Papers 201125, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Elisabetta Pellini, 2011. "Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market using ELFO++," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 133, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Bojnec, Stefan, 2011. "Land Markets in the Three Candidate Countries of the EU," Working Papers 117482, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Duschl, Matthias & Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas & Luxen, Dennis, 2011. "Firm growth and the spatial impact of geolocated external factors: Empirical evidence for German manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?," NRN working papers 2011-13, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2011. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1096, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.