Report NEP-EUR-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Self-employment flows and persistence: a European comparative analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Fort, Margherita & Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011. "More Schooling, More Children: Compulsory Schooling Reforms and Fertility in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp379, IIIS.
- Doblhammer, Gabriele & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Fritze, Thomas, 2011. "Economic conditions at the time of birth and cognitive abilities late in life: evidence from eleven European countries," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2011:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Benjamin F. Hobbs & David Newbery, 2011. "Congestion Management in European Power Networks: Criteria to Assess the Available Options," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1161, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "The "potential" face of absorptive capacity. An empirical investigation for an area of 3 European countries," Openloc Working Papers, Public policies and local development 1106, Public policies and local development.
- Frieder Borggrefe & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Balancing and Intraday Market Design: Options for Wind Integration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1162, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Max Nathan, 2011. "Ethnic Inventors, Diversity and Innovation in the UK: Evidence from Patents Microdata," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0092, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Timm Bönke & Giacomo Corneo & Holger Lüthen, 2011. "Lifetime Earnings Inequality in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1160, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Assaf Razin & Jackline Wahba, 2011. "Welfare Magnet Hypothesis, Fiscal Burden and Immigration Skill Selectivity," NBER Working Papers 17515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Novotný, JOSEF, 2011. "Convergence and divergence in living standards among regions of the enlarged European Union (1992-2006)," MPRA Paper 34145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hummels & Rasmus Jørgensen & Jakob R. Munch & Chong Xiang, 2011. "The Wage Effects of Offshoring: Evidence from Danish Matched Worker-Firm Data," NBER Working Papers 17496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.