Report NEP-EUR-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "The economic impact of upward and downward occupational mobility: A comparison of eight EU member states," Working Papers, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome 13, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Bruno Contini, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies 102, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Tairi Rõõm, 2011. "Survey evidence on wage and price setting in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia wp2011-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 27 May 2011.
- Benito, Andrew & Saleheen, Jumana, 2011. "Labour supply as a buffer: evidence from UK households," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 426, Bank of England.
- James Banks & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2011. "Childhood Health and Differences in Late-Life Health Outcomes Between England and the United States," NBER Working Papers 17096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Nieswand & Stefan Seifert, 2011. "Some Determinants of Intermediate Local Governments' Spending Efficiency: The Case of French Départements," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1130, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A non-parametric analysis of the efficiency of the top European football clubs," MPRA Paper 31173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viviane De Beaufort, 2011. "La création d'entreprise au féminin en Europe 2011 - Eléments comparatifs," Post-Print, HAL hal-00593527, HAL.
- Alessandra Minello & Nicola Barban, 2011. "The educational aspirations of children of immigrants in Italy," Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi 046, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Francesco Rentocchini & Dimitri Tartari, 2011. "An analysis of the adoption of OSS by local public administrations: Evidence from the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy," Openloc Working Papers, Public policies and local development 1101, Public policies and local development.