Report NEP-EUR-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Blanc, Julia, 2011. "The third pillar in Europe: institutional factors and individual decisions," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Figari, Francesco & Haux, Tina & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Coverage and adequacy of Minimum Income schemes in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Y.E. AkgÃ¼ndÃ¼z & J. Plantenga, 2011. "Labour Market Effects of Parental Leave: A European Perspective," Working Papers 11-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and Social Security Reforms: The French Case," NBER Working Papers 17055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Levy, Horacio & Flevotomou, Maria, 2010. "Non take up of social benefits in Greece and Spain," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2011. "The Determinants of Poverty Transitions in Europe and the Role of Duration Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 5692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castelló, 2011. "Health, Disability and Pathways to Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 17048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geest, Willem van der & Nunez-Ferrer, Jorge, 2011. "Appropriate Financial Instruments for Public-Private Partnership to Boost Cross-Border Infrastructural Development-EU Experience," ADBI Working Papers 281, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lisa Jönsson & Mårten Palme & Ingemar Svensson, 2011. "Disability Insurance, Population Health and Employment in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 17054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evita Paraskevopoulou, 2011. "On the institutional innovation process : EU regulation through an evolutionary lens," Business Economics Working Papers wb111305, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Paola Andrea Barrientos Quiroga, 2011. "Convergence Clubs in Latin America: A Hisotical Appoach," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2011, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Mogens Hobolth, 2011. "European visa cooperation: interest politics and regional imagined communities," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 34, European Institute, LSE.
- Klaas de Vos & Arie Kapteyn & Adriaan Kalwij, 2011. "Disability Insurance and Labor Market Exit Routes of Older Workers in The Netherlands," NBER Working Papers 17053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti & Giovanni Guazzarotti & Pietro Tommasino, 2011. "What determines annuity demand at retirement?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 805, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.