Report NEP-EUR-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DECOVILLE Antoine & DURAND FrÃ©dÃ©ric & SOHN Christophe & WALTHER Olivier, 2010. "Spatial integration in European cross-border metropolitan regions: A comparative approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-40, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2010012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Malmberg, Jonas, 2010. "Posting Post Laval International and National Responses," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2010:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2010011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2010. "Do Environmental Benefits Matter? A Choice Experiment Among House Owners in Germany," FCN Working Papers, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN) 27/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Stef PROOST & Fay DUNKERLEY & Saskia VAN DER LOO & Nicole ADLER & Johannes BRÃ–CKER & Artem KORZHENEVYCH, 2010. "Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the Cost Benefit test?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces10.02, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Sebastian GÃ³mez Cardona, 2010. "The determinants of R&D Investment: the role of Cash flow and Capabilities," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-10, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro BaÃ§Ã£o & JoÃ£o Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2010. "Manufacturing employment and exchange rates in the Portuguese economy: the role of openness, technology and labour market rigidity," GEMF Working Papers 2010-23, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Jenny Willson & Andy Dickerson, 2010. "Part time employment and happiness: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2010021, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Luc Bastard, 2010. "The Impact of Economic Instruments on the Auto Industry and the Consequences of Fragmenting Markets: Focus on the EU Case," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/8, OECD Publishing.
- Marcel Gerard, 2010. "Financing Bologna Students' Mobility," Taxation Papers, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission 26, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- H. Wolf & Claus Michelsen & Michael Schwartz, 2010. "Regional Entrepreneurial Opportunities in the Biotech Industry: Exploring the Transition from Award-winning Nascent Entrepreneurs to Real Start-ups," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 25, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Zabala, Jon Mikel & Treccani, Adele, 2010. "The Swedish national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of global innovation networks," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2010/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.