Report NEP-EUR-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Trends in economic research: An international perspective," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 832.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roman Matousek & Chris Stewart, 2010. "EU Banks Rating Assignments: Is there Heterogeneity between New and Old Member Countries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1009, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- B. Clarysse & S. Mosey & I. Lambrecht, 2010. "New Trends in Technology Management Education: A View from Europe," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/647, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Uvalic, Milica, 2010. "Transition in Southeast Europe: Understanding Economic Development and Institutional Change," Working Paper Series wp2010-41, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp0510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joana C. Lima & Horácio C. Faustino, 2010. "Determinants of Portuguese Exports to Spain: An analysis at the enterprise level," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Genschel, Philipp & Jachtenfuchs, Markus, 2010. "The fiscal anatomy of a regulatory polity: Tax policy and multilevel governance in the EU," TranState Working Papers 114, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Shaneera Boolell-Gunesh & Maxime Merli, 2010. "Trading activity and Overconfidence: First Evidence from a large European Database," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:8/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stucchi, Rodolfo & Giuliodori, David, 2010. "Innovation and job creation in a dual labor market: Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 23006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman, Monica, 2010. "Regional efficiency of knowledge economy in the new EU countries: The Romanian and Bulgarian case," MPRA Paper 23083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Local employment policies in the context of the economic crisis:Influences of the European Community structural instruments," MPRA Paper 23086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.