Report NEP-EUR-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Aiding Car Producers in the EU: Money in Search of a Strategy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0115, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Oleg Badunenko & Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer, 2010. "Does the tenure of Private Equity investment improve the performance of European firms?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 730, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mikko Myrskylä, 2010. "The relative importance of shocks in a cohort's early and later life conditions on age-specific mortality," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cédric, 2009. "The nexus between science and industry: Evidence from faculty inventions," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/254004, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Van Bouwel, Linda & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2009. "The determinants of student mobility in Europe: the quality dimension.," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/256921, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Belderbos, Rene & Leten, Bart & Suzuki, Shinya, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/252486, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Peter Zweifel & Karolin Leukert & Stephanie Berner, 2010. "Preferences for Health Insurance in Germany and the Netherlands – A Tale of Two Countries," Working Papers 1002, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2010. "Macedonia’s Accession to the EU and the Labor Market: What Can Be Learned from the New Member States?," IZA Policy Papers 14, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furdas, Marina & Kohn, Karsten, 2010. "What's the Difference?! Gender, Personality, and the Propensity to Start a Business," IZA Discussion Papers 4778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Monteleone, Simona & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2010. "A Micro Data Analisys Of Italy’s Brain Drain," MPRA Paper 20995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore