Report NEP-EUR-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Ursula Jaenichen & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Have labour market reforms at the turn of the millennium changed job durations of the new entrants? A comparative study for Germany and Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 95, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2009. "Eco-innovation - putting the EU on the path to a resource and energy efficient economy," MPRA Paper 19939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerdes, Christer, 2010. "Does Immigration Induce ‘Native Flight’ from Public Schools? Evidence from a large scale voucher program," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:1, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "Recombinant Knowledge and Growth: The Case of ICTs," Post-Print hal-00448649, HAL.
- Julie Zissimopoulos & James P. Smith, 2009. "Unequal Giving: Monetary Gifts to Children Across Countries and Over Time," Working Papers 723, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Jenny Monheim-Helstroffer & Marie Obidzinski, 2010. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," Post-Print hal-00447157, HAL.
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Michaela Kreyenfeld & Trude Lappegård & Caroline Berghammer & Renske Keizer, 2010. "The educational gradient of nonmarital childbearing in Europe: emergence of a pattern of disadvantage?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Pedro Albarrán & Joan Crespo & Ignacio Ortuño & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2009. "A comparison of the scientific performance of the U. S. and the European Union at the turn of the XXI century," Economics Working Papers we095534, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Bruno Contini, 2009. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 97, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Amelie F. Constant & Olga Nottmeyer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Cultural Integration in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 964, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.