Report NEP-ETS-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E Schaffer, 2013. "A general approach to testing for autocorrelation," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 13, Stata Users Group.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin, 2013. "Testing the Martingale Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1912, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles: Limit Theory of Real Time Detectors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1915, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- GUO-FITOUSSI, Liang, 2013. "A Comparison of the Finite Sample Properties of Selection Rules of Factor Numbers in Large Datasets," MPRA Paper 50005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Clements & Yin Liao, 2013. "The dynamics of co-jumps, volatility and correlation," NCER Working Paper Series 91, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Richard A. Ashley & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2013. "Credible Granger-Causality Inference with Modest Sample Lengths: A Cross-Sample Validation Approach," Working Papers e07-40, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.