Report NEP-ETS-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "Estimation of long memory in integrated variance," CREATES Research Papers 2011-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2011. "Modelling and Forecasting Noisy Realized Volatility," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2011-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Francisco J. Eransus & Alfonso Novales Cinca, 2011. "A statistical test for forecast evaluation under a discrete loss function," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2011-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Yong Song, 2011. "Modelling Regime Switching and Structural Breaks with an Infinite Dimension Markov Switching Model," Working Papers tecipa-427, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Hall & P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2011. "Generalized Cointegration: A New Concept with an Application to Health Expenditure and Health Outcomes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Lemke, Wolfgang & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011. "Classical time-varying FAVAR models - estimation, forecasting and structural analysis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Bruzda, Joanna, 2011. "On some problems in discrete wavelet analysis of bivariate spectra with an application to business cycle synchronization in the euro zone," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David Dubois, 2011. "A Monte Carlo Analysis of the VAR-Based Indirect Inference Estimation of DSGE Models," CREPP Working Papers 1104, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Christian T. Brownlees & Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2011. "Multiplicative Error Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2011_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica "G. Parenti", revised Apr 2011.