Report NEP-ETS-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2009. "Asymmetric GARCH and the financial crisis: a preliminary study," MPRA Paper 27939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard & Lyócsa, Štefan, 2011. "On the relationship of persistence and number of breaks in volatility: new evidence for three CEE countries," MPRA Paper 27927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Sbrana, 2010. "The exact linkage between the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition and other permanent-transitory decompositions," Working Papers 10-09, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Giacomo Sbrana, 2010. "Forecasting damped trend exponential smoothing: an algebraic viewpoint," Working Papers 10-08, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2010. "Combining predictive densities using Bayesian filtering with applications to US economics data," Working Paper 2010/29, Norges Bank.