Report NEP-ETS-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MOON, Hyungsik Roger & PERRON, Benoit, 2010. "Beyond Panel Unit Root Tests: Using Multiple Testing to Determine the Non Stationarity Properties of Individual Series in a Panel," Cahiers de recherche 2010-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2010. "A necessary moment condition for the fractional functional central limit theorem," Working Papers 1244, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen, 2010. "The Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series Using Regression, Correlation and Cointegration with an Application to Annual Mean Temperature and Sea Level," Discussion Papers 10-27, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen, 2010. "An Extension of Cointegration to Fractional Autoregressive Processes," Discussion Papers 10-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- André A. Monteiro, 2010. "A semiparametric state space model," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws103418, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2010. "Likelihood-Related Estimation Methods and Non-Gaussian GARCH Processes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- ERIC HILLEBRAND & MArcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Asymmetries, breaks, and long-range dependence: An estimation framework for daily realized volatility," Textos para discussÃ£o 578, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).