Report NEP-ETS-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Yangguoyi Ou, 2008. "Discrete-Time Stochastic Volatility Models and MCMC-Based Statistical Inference," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frank Schorfheide & Keith Sill & Maxym Kryshko, 2008. "DSGE model-based forecasting of non-modelled variables," Working Papers 08-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F.Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Structural vector autoregressions: theory of identification and algorithms for inference," Working Paper 2008-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Todd Prono, 2008. "GARCH-based identification and estimation of triangular systems," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "Direct and iterated multistep AR methods for difference stationary processes," MPRA Paper 10859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Engle & Neil Shephard & Kevin Shepphard, 2008. "Fitting vast dimensional time-varying covariance models," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe30, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Chiara Scotti, 2008. "Real-time measurement of business conditions," Working Papers 08-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.