Report NEP-ETS-2003-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alvaro Cartea & Sam Howison, 2002. "Distinguished Limits of Levy-Stable Processes, and Applications to Option Pricing," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002mf04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- René Lalonde & Zhenhua Zhu & Frédérick Demers, 2003. "Forecasting and Analyzing World Commodity Prices," Working Papers 03-24, Bank of Canada.
- Petzold, Max & Jonsson, Robert, 2003. "Maximum Likelihood Ratio based small-sample tests for random coefficients in linear regression," Working Papers in Economics 102, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kris Jacobs & Xiaofei Li, 2003. "Modeling the Dynamics of Credit Spreads with Stochastic Volatility," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-51, CIRANO.
- Jeannette H.C. Woerner, 2002. "Variational Sums and Power Variation: a unifying approach to model selection and estimation in semimartingale models," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002mf05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Vicky Henderson, 2002. "Analytical Comparisons of Option prices in Stochastic Volatility Models," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002mf03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda & BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude, 2003. "Exact Skewness-Kurtosis Tests for Multivariate Normality and Goodness-of-fit in Multivariate Regressions with Application to Asset Pricing Models," Cahiers de recherche 2003-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.