Report NEP-ETS-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco J. Lombardi & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2002. "Analytic Hessian Matrices and the Computation of FIGARCH Estimates," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2002_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Tauchen, George, 2002. "Simulated Score Methods and Indirect Inference for Continuous-time Models," Working Papers 02-09, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2002. "The comovement of US and UK stock markets," Finance Working Papers 02-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Goeij, P. de & Marquering, W.A., 2002. "Modeling the Conditional Covariance between Stock and Bond Returns," Research Paper ERS-2002-11-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers geewp22, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2002. "Gaussian Semiparametric Estimation in Long Memory in Stochastic Volatility and Signal Plus Noise Models," BILTOKI 2002-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2002. "Closed-Form Likelihood Expansions for Multivariate Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 8956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Approximating a Sequence of Approximations by a Simple Process," Discussion Papers 1345, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David E. A. Giles, 2002. "On the Futility of Testing the Error Term Assumptions in a Spurious Regression," Econometrics Working Papers 0203, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Bo E. Honore, 2002. "Non-linear models with panel data," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2002. "A Canonical Form for Unit Root Processes in the State Space Framework," Diskussionsschriften dp0204, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Steve Bond, 2002. "Dynamic panel data models: a guide to microdata methods and practice," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Perturbed Markov Chains," Discussion Papers 1342, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002. "An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling," Econometrics 0203005, EconWPA.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamic," Working Papers 02-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.