Report NEP-ETS-1998-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teräsvirta, Timo & Eliasson, Ann-Charlotte, 1998. "Nonlinear error-correction and the UK demand for broad money, 1878-1993," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 265, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 30 Nov 1998.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Nydahl, Stefan, 1998. "Rational Bubbles and Fractional Alternatives," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 266, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:97-010c is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hhs:hastef:art0168 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arturo Extrella & Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1998. "Dynamic inconsistencies: counterfactual implications of a class of rational expectations models," Working Papers 98-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:97-008a is not listed on IDEAS anymore