Report NEP-ENV-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00860045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2013. "How capital-based instruments facilitate the transition toward a low-carbon economy : a tradeoff between optimality and acceptability," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6609, The World Bank.
- Dörschner, Till & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Does the risk attitude influence the farmers' willingness to participate in agri-environmental measures? – A normative approach to evaluate ecosystem services," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) 156112, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2013. "Using Field Experiments in Environmental and Resource Economics," NBER Working Papers 19289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald J. Shadbegian & Wayne B. Gray & Chumbei Wang & Merve Cebi, 2013. "Do EPA Regulations Affect Labor Demand? Evidence from the Pulp and Paper Industry," NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 201303, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Jérôme Silva & Zachary Brown, 2013. "More than the Sum of their Parts: Valuing Environmental Quality by Combining Life Satisfaction Surveys and GIS Data," OECD Statistics Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Stephen Lecourt & Clement Palliere & Oliver Sartor, 2013. "Free allocations in EU ETS Phase 3: The impact of emissions-performance benchmarking for carbonintensive industry," Working Papers, Chaire Economie du Climat 1302, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Andrew Schein, 2013. "Carbon Taxes vs. Cap and Trade: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 19338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Global-scale Forest Transition," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pierre Garello & Pierre Bentata, 2013. "Indirect Land Use Changes (ILUC): The Seen and the Unseen," CAE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille UniversitÃ©, CERGAM 101, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Bues, Andrea & Krämer, Christine & Schuler, Johannes & Uckert, Götz, 2013. "Synergien zwischen Natur- und Klimaschutz in der Landbewirtschaftung – Öffentliche Güter zwischen Markt und Staat," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) 156249, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Rentschler, Jun E., 2013. "Oil price volatility, economic growth and the hedging role of renewable energy," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6603, The World Bank.