Report NEP-ENV-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2009. "Future meat consumption: potential greenhouse gas emissions from meat production in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anger, Niels & Dixon, Alistair & Livengood, Erich, 2009. "Interactions of Reduced Deforestation and the Carbon Market: The Role of Market Regulations and Future Commitments," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J. & Yohe, Gary W., 2009. "Discounting for Climate Change," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert, 2009. "Knowledge Base Determinants of Technology Sourcing in the Clean Development Mechanism Projects," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 015, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Mishra, Tapas, 2009. "Stochastic environmental effects, demographic variation, and economic growth," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 016, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Arundel, Anthony & Kemp, Rene, 2009. "Measuring Eco-Innovation," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 017, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2009. "On Cleaner Technologies in a Transboundary Pollution Game," Discussion Paper 2009-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Klemperer, 2009. "What is the Top Priority on Climate Change?," Economics Papers 2009-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Harold Houba & Hans Kremers, 2009. "Environmental Damage and Price Taking Behaviour by Firms and Consumers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-029/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roy Brouwer, 2009. "Multi-Attribute Choice Modeling of Australia’s Rivers and Wetlands: A Meta-Analysis of Ten Years of Research," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Caroline A. Rodenburg & Peter Nijkamp & Henri L.F. de Groot & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Residents' Benefits Evaluation of Urban Development Plans - A Willingnes-To-Accept Model for a Multi-functional Land Use Project in Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- John E. Roemer, 2009. "The Ethics of Distribution in a Warming Planet," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1693, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2009. "Empirical analysis of solid management waste costs: Some evidence from Galicia, Spain," IREA Working Papers 200907, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Aldave, Iván & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2009. "Education, Corruption and the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2009-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.