Report NEP-ENV-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Wheller, 2007. "Moving Toward A Consensus on Climate Policy: The Essential Role of Global Public Disclosure," Working Papers 132, Center for Global Development.
- David Wheeler, 2008. "Crossroads at Mmamabula: Will the World Bank Choose the Clean Energy Path?," Working Papers 140, Center for Global Development.
- Clive L Spash, 2008. "The Contingent Valuation Method: Retrospect and Prospect," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-04, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- David Roodman, 2007. "How Do the BRICs Stack Up? Adding Brazil, Russia,India, and China to the Environment Component of the Commitment to Development Index," Working Papers 128, Center for Global Development.
- Clive L Spash, 2008. "Ecosystems Services Valuation," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-03, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Bhuyan, Radhika & Mytelka, Lynn K., 2008. "Changing Configuration of Alternative Energy Systems," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 031, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2008. "From theory to implementation of the best instrument to protect human health: a brief overview," POLIS Working Papers 104, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Simona O. Negro & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud Smits, 2008. "Stimulating Renewable Energy Technologies by Innovation policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-13, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Boucekkine, Raouf & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2008. "Promoting clean technologies: The energy market structure crucially matters," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 032, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.