Report NEP-ENV-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Biological Carbon Sequestration and Carbon Trading Re-visited," Working Papers 2008-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina, 2008. "Do EPA administrators recommend environmental policies that citizens want?," Working Papers in Economics 297, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- GRIMAUD AndrÃ© & LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand, 2008. "Climate change mitigation options and directed technical change: A decentralized equilibrium analysis," LERNA Working Papers 08.10.254, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- GRIMAUD AndrÃ© & LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2008. "Second Best Analysis in a General Equilibrium Climate Change Model," LERNA Working Papers 08.11.255, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00271222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paulo Augusto Nunes, 1998. "Measuring the WTP for Recreation and Biodiversity Protection Programs," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9812, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00272776 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paulo Augusto Nunes, 1998. "Testing the Validity of WTP values from a Contingent Valuation Survey in Portugal," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9811, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Susanne Gretzinger, 2008. "Strategisches Ressourcen-Management. Die Perspektive des Resource-Dependence-Ansatzes," Discussion Papers 018, University of Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Simona Cantono & Gerald Silverberg, 2008. "A percolation model of eco-innovation diffusion: the relationship between diffusion, learning economies and subsidies," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 025, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Jon G. Sutinen, 2008. "Major Challenges for Fishery Policy Reform: A Political Economy Perspective," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Water Scarcity And The Impact Of Improved Irrigation Management: A Cge Analysis," Working Papers FNU-160, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2008.