Report NEP-ENV-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timilsina, Govinda R., 2008. "A general equilibrium analysis of demand side management programs under the clean development mechanism of the kyoto protocol," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4563, The World Bank.
- Junyi SHEN & Yusuke SAKATA & Yoshizo HASHIMOTO, 2008. "A Cost Benefit Analysis for the Extension Plan of Osaka Monorail Loop-line (in Japanese)," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08J004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Michael Cameron & John Gibson & Kent Helmers & Steven Lim & John Tressler & Kien Vaddanak, 2008. "The Value of Statistical Life and Cost-Benefit Evaluations of Landmine Clearance in Cambodia," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 08/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2008. "Are Indian Firms too Small? A Nonparametric Analysis of Cost Efficiency and Industry Structure of Indian Manufacturing," Working papers 2008-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "Economic Growth and Threatened and Endangered Species Listings: A VAR Analysis," Working Papers 08-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.