Report NEP-ENV-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2007. "Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements with Industries," Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics 2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Reeks, Ella, 2007. "Markets, Institutions and Sustainability," Working Papers, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance 2174, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised Jul 2007.
- Agnes d'Artigues & Jacques Percebois & Thierry Vignolo, 2007. "The Time-Inconsistency of Alternative Energy Policy," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/32, European University Institute.
- Luís Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2007. "Estrutura económica, intensidade energética e emissões de CO2: Uma abordagem Input-Output," GEMF Working Papers, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra 2007-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Z. Muller, 2007. "Using Hedonic Property Models to Value Public Water Bodies: A Note Regarding Specification Issues," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0721, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2007. "The Incidence of a U.S. Carbon Tax: A Lifetime and Regional Analysis," NBER Working Papers 13554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bianco Gianni & Cecati Pierluigi, 2007. "La produzione ed erogazione di acqua potabile," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200708, University of Turin.
- Malte Faber, 2007. "How to be an Ecological Economist," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0454, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The economics of U.S. ethanol import tariffs with a consumption mandate and tax credit," MPRA Paper 5504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00180909_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore