Report NEP-ENV-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00078489_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00078623_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lionel Ragot & Katheline Schubert, 2006. "The optimal carbon sequestration in agricultural soils : does the dynamics of the physical process matter ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hubert Kempf & stéphane Rossignol, 2005. "Is inequality harmful for the environment in a growing economy ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised May 2006.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Energy Conservation in the United States: Understanding its Role in Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 12272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghesquiere, Francis & Jamin, Luis & Mahul, Olivier, 2006. "Earthquake vulnerability reduction program in Colombia : a probabilistic cost-benefit analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3939, The World Bank.
- Alho, Kari, 2006. "Climate Policies and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 1024, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:hah:icardp:0404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore