Report NEP-ENV-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Löfgren, Åsa & Nordblom, Katarina, 2006. "The Importance of Habit Formation for Environmental Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 204, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2006. "Demand for Environmental Quality: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Behavior in Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 676, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brännlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek, 2006. "The income-pollution relationship and the role of income distribution Evidence from Swedish household data," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 677, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Energy Conservation in the United States: Understanding its Role in Climate Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0609, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Boyd, James W., 2006. "The Non-Market Benefits of Nature: What Should Be Counted in Green GDP?," Discussion Papers dp-06-24, Resources For the Future.