Report NEP-ENV-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009164_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009165_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael, 2006. "Endogenous technology and tradable emission quotas," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 03/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Murray Carlson & Zeigham Khokher & Sheridan Titman, 2006. "Equilibrium Exhaustible Resource Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 12000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2006. "How to Sustain Growth in a Resource Based Economy?: The Main Concepts and their Application to the Russian Case," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 478, OECD Publishing.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Mani, Muthukumara & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2006. "Environmental federalism : a panacea or Pandora's box for developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3847, The World Bank.