Report NEP-ENV-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001049:002377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Véronique SAINT GES (E3i-IFReDE-GRES & INRA), 2006. "Environmental policies relating to the use of pesticides: proximities and innovations (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-06, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008400 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008712 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Faye Duchin & Stephen H. Levine, 2006. "Human Ecology: Industrial Ecology," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0603, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Halbheer & Sarah Niggli & Armin Schmutzler, 2003. "What does it take to sell Environmental Policy? An empirical Analysis of Referendum Data," Working Papers 0304, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute, revised Apr 2005.