Report NEP-ENV-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc, GERMAIN & Alphonse, MAGNUS, 2005. "Prices versus quantities : stock pollution control with repeated choice of the instrument," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005048, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Smulders, J.A. & Werf, E.H. van der, 2005. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Extraction of High- and Low-Carbon Fossil Fuels," Discussion Paper 2005-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Claudia Kemfert & Michael Kohlhaas & Truong P. Truong & Artem Protsenko, 2005. "The Environmental and Economic Effects of European Emissions Trading," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 533, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David & Nhan Thi Lam & Khuc Xuyen, 2005. "Pesticide poisoning of farm workers : implications of blood test results from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3624, The World Bank.
- Douglas, Ellen M. & Sebastian, Kate & Vorosmarty, Charles J. & Wood, Stanley & Chomitz, Kenneth M., 2005. "The role of tropical forests in supporting biodiversity and hydrological integrity: a synoptic overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3635, The World Bank.
- Blomquist, William & Dinar, Ariel & Kemper, Karin, 2005. "Comparison of institutional arrangements for river basin management in eight basins," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3636, The World Bank.
- Dinar, Ariel & Kemper, Karin & Blomquist, William & Diez, Michele & Sine, Gisele & Fru, William, 2005. "Decentralization of river basin management : a global analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3637, The World Bank.
- Chomitz, Kenneth M. & Wertz-Kanounnikoff, Sheila, 2005. "Measuring the initial impacts on deforestation of Mato Grosso's program for environmental control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3762, The World Bank.
- Jean-Marie Codron & Lucie Sirieix & Thomas Reardon, 2005. "Social and Environmental Attributes of Food Products in an Emerging Mass Market : Challenges of Signaling and Consumer Perception, With European Illustrations," Industrial Organization 0512002, EconWPA.
- Antonio Morillas & Elías Melchor & J Marcos Castro, 2005. "Análisis dinámico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en Andalucía," Urban/Regional 0512003, EconWPA.