Report NEP-ENV-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rob F.T. Aalbers & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2005. "An Economic Analysis of Mixing Wastes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Transfers and Environmental Co-Benefits of Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Retiring Agricultural Land in the Upper Mississippi River Basin," Staff General Research Papers 12439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Environmental Conservation in Agriculture: Land Retirement Versus Changing Practices on Working Land," Staff General Research Papers 12441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anne Borge Johannesen, 2005. "Protected areas, wildlife conservation and local welfare," Working Paper Series 6005, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00005052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2004. "Can Coasean Bargaining Justify Pigouvian Taxation?," Working Papers 04-21, Utrecht School of Economics.