Report NEP-ENV-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rüdiger Pethig, 2005. "Nonlinear Production, Abatement, Pollution and Materials Balance Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1549, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ellen Moons & Sandra Rousseau, 2005. "Policy design and the optimal location of forests in Flanders," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment ete0505, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Gong, Peichen & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2005. "Market and welfare implications of the reservation price strategy for forest harvest decisions," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 664, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Prof. S.K. Mishra, 2005. "Gender And Sustainable Development In Mining Sector In India," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0509014, EconWPA.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Poverty And Environmental Degradation In Rural India: A Nexus," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0509017, EconWPA.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Use Of Water Resource For Agricultural Production In North-East India," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0509020, EconWPA.