Report NEP-ENV-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffery Connor & John Ward, 2004. "Trialing incentive based policy to control dryland salinity in the Bet Bet Catchment, north central Victoria," Natural Resource Management Economics 04_01, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005. "Cost-Effective Policies to Reduce Vehicle Emissions," NBER Working Papers 11174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberger & Gunter Stephan, 2005. "Intensity Targeting or Emission CAPS: Non-Cooperative Climate Change Policies and Technological Change," Diskussionsschriften dp0502, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Matteo Cervellati & Piergiuseppe Fortunato, 2004. "Natural resources and the wealth of nations in a globalized world economy," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04068, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Florent Pratlong & Denise Van Regemorter & Paul Zagamé, 2004. "«Hot Air» and Market Power in International Emission Trading," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).