Report NEP-ENV-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Skonhoft & Claire Armstrong, 2004. "Conservation of wildlife. A bio-economic model of a wildlife reserve under the pressure of habitat destruction and harvesting outside the reserve," Working Paper Series 4404, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Anders Skonhoft & Anne Borge Johannesen, 2004. "Tourism, Poaching and Wildlife Conservation: What can Integrated Conservation and Development Projects accomplish?," Working Paper Series 4504, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Urs Meister, 2004. "Franchise Bidding in the Water Industry – Auction Schemes and Investment Incentives," Public Economics 0412011, EconWPA.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade," Public Economics 0412012, EconWPA.
- Robert L. Hicks, 2004. "Recreational Fishing and the Benefits of Oyster Reef Restoration in the Chesapeake Bay," Working Papers 01, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Robert L. Hicks, 2004. "A Test of Benefits Transfer of Random Utility Models of Recreation Demand," Working Papers 02, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.