Report NEP-ENV-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano PILOTTI, 2004. "Líneas ecológicas del valor en la relación," Departmental Working Papers 2004-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Marie-Claude BELIS-BERGOUIGNAN (E3i, IFReDE-GRES) & Véronique SAINT-GES (INRA & E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "Environmental questions within Bordeaux area wine growing (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2004-14, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Andrea GANZAROLI, 2004. "Toward an ecological perspective on the process of trust creation: the case of digital infrastructures," Departmental Working Papers 2004-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2004. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Emory Economics 0406, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Andre, F.J. & Cerda, E., 2003. "On Recycling and Technological Externalities," Discussion Paper 2003-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2004. "Can Nuclear Power Save the Kyoto Protocol?," Emory Economics 0407, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Andre, F.J. & Cardenete, M.A. & Velazquez, E., 2003. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a regional Economy. A Computable General Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 2003-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.