Report NEP-ENV-2001-09-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald N. Dewees, 2003. "Price and Environment in Electricity Restructuring," Working Papers dewees-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fth:calaec:6-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beata K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," NBER Working Papers 8465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:300 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rüdiger Pethig, 2001. "Agriculture, Pesticides and the Ecosystem," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 97-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2001. "Environmental Taxation and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara Aretino & Paula Holland & Deborah Peterson & Michael Schuele, 2001. "Creating Markets for Biodiversity: A Case Study of Earth Sanctuaries Ltd," Others 0108007, EconWPA.