Report NEP-ENV-2000-01-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:yalegr:805 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:9944 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:9985 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 1999. "Coase v. the Coasians," NBER Working Papers 7447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Keller & Kelvin Tan & Francois M.M. Morel & David F. Bradford, 2000. "Preserving the Ocean Circulation: Implications for Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 7476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.