Report NEP-ENT-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmark, Karin & Gordon, Roger, 2013. "Taxes and the Choice of Organizational Form by Entrepreneurs in Sweden," Working Paper Series 982, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver, 2013. "SME patenting: An empirical analysis in nine countries," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 36, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Nathan, Max, 2013. "The Wider Economic Impacts of High-Skilled Migrants: A Survey of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765041554 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simão Arouca, 2013. "Institutions and Firm Formation: an Empirical Analysis of Portuguese Municipalities," GEE Papers 0050, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Oct 2013.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Female Access to Credit in France: How Microfinance Institutions Import Disparate Treatment from Banks," AMSE Working Papers 1350, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Dec 2013.
- Charles HARVIE & Narjoko Dionisius & Sothea OUM, 2013. "Small and Medium Enterprises' Access to Finance: Evidence from Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers DP-2013-23, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Credit Unions, Consolidation and Small Business Lending: Evidence from Canada," MPRA Paper 50813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Family connections and entrepreneurial human capital: The uncertain destiny of proprietary capitalism," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 89, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.