Report NEP-ENT-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Bassetto & Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2013. "Credit Crunches and Credit Allocation in a Model of Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 19296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Entrepreneurship in the Informal Economy of Latin America and the Caribbean: A conceptual model of the finance-performance nexus," MPRA Paper 49856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKenzie, David J. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2013. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Beck, Thorsten & Hoseini, Mohammad, 2013. "Finance and Poverty: Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.