Report NEP-ENT-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli, 2013. "R&D and Credit Rationing in SMEs," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- He, Qichun, 2013. "Creative Destruction with Credit Inflation," MPRA Paper 48766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kanbur, Ravi & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Urbanization and agglomeration benefits : gender differentiated impacts on enterprise creation in India's informal sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6553, The World Bank.
- Pennacchio, Luca, 2013. "The causal effect of venture capital backing on the underpricing of Italian IPOs," MPRA Paper 48695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mejía-Cubillos, Javier, 2013.
"Vínculos interregionales en la economía colombiana del siglo XIX: Empresariado del Caribe en el interior del país
[Interregional links in Colombian economy during the 19th century: Caribbean ent," MPRA Paper 48626, University Library of Munich, Germany.