Report NEP-ENT-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera Rocha & Anabela Carneiro & Celeste Amorim Varum, 2013. "Serial entrepreneurship, learning by doing and self-selection," CEF.UP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 1312, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Davidsson, Per & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva, 2013. "Where do entrepreneurial skills come from?," MPRA Paper 48274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Lee & Julie Battilana, 2013. "How the Zebra Got Its Stripes: Imprinting of Individuals and Hybrid Social Ventures," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-005, Harvard Business School.
- Florian Scheuer, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Taxation with Endogenous Entry," NBER Working Papers 19235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dutz, Mark A., 2013. "Resource reallocation and innovation : converting enterprise risks into opportunities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6534, The World Bank.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Brixy, Udo & Sternberg, Rolf & Cantner, Uwe, 2013. "Regional characteristics, opportunity perception and entrepreneurial activities," MPRA Paper 48277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A, 2013. "Determinants of job creation in eleven new EU member states : evidence from firm level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6533, The World Bank.