Report NEP-ENT-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 19141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vera Rocha & Anabela Carneiro & Celeste Amorim Varum, 2013. "Entrepreneurship Dynamics: Entry Routes, Business-Owner's Persistence and Exit Modes," CEF.UP Working Papers 1310, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nyström, Kristina & Elvung, Gulzat Zhetibaeva, 2013. "New firms and labor market entrants: Is there a wage penalty for employment in new firms?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 319, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teresa C. Fort & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "How Firms Respond to Business Cycles: The Role of Firm Age and Firm Size," Working Papers 13-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hightower, Lisa S. & Brennan, Mark A., 2013. "Local Food Systems, Ethnic Entrepreneurs, and Social Networks," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149696, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "Innovation and the Growth of Service Firms:The Polish Case," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0453, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Düllmann, Klaus & Koziol, Philipp, 2013. "Evaluation of minimum capital requirements for bank loans to SMEs," Discussion Papers 22/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Robert A. Margo, 2013. "Economies of Scale in Nineteenth Century American Manufacturing Revisited: A Resolution of the Entrepreneurial Labor Input Problem," NBER Working Papers 19147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro F. Peretto, 2013. "From Smith to Schumpeter: A Theory of Take-Off and Convergence to Sustained Growth," Working Papers 13-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.