Report NEP-ENT-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian & Silva, Olmo, 2013. "Homeownership and Entrepreneurship: The Role of Commitment and Mortgage Debt," IZA Discussion Papers 7417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan E. Goldberg, 2013. "Credit-crunch dynamics with uninsured investment risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- BABA Ryota & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Human Capital: Empirical study using a survey of entrepreneurs in Japan," Discussion papers 13049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Eklund, Johan E., 2013. "Taxes, tax administrative burdens and new firm formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 312, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nadine Levratto & Aziza Garsaa & Luc Tessier, 2013. "To what extent do exemptions from social security contributions affect firm growth? New evidence using quantile estimations on panel data," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-15, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Tristan Boyer & Regis Blazy, 2013. "Born to be alive? The survival of innovative and non-innovative French micro start-ups," Working Papers 12, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tina Wolf, 2013. "Innovative start-up patenting: a new approach towards identification and determinants," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marcén, Miriam, 2013. "The effect of culture on self-employment," MPRA Paper 47338, University Library of Munich, Germany.