Report NEP-ENT-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Donâ€™t Step Into Your Parentâ€™s Shoes â€“ How Exploitation and Exploration Affect Spin-out Growth," EconStor Preprints 68591, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Walter, Sascha & Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Achim, 2013. "Hostile Parent Firms and Child Firm Performance," EconStor Preprints 68592, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Enrico Maria Cervellati & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Marco Savioli & Rassoul Yazdipour, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Under-Diversification: Over Optimism and Overconfidence," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 09_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Who Becomes an Entrepreneur? A 30-Years-Review of Individual-Level Research and an Agenda for Future Research," EconStor Preprints 68590, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2013. "Self-Employment in China: Are Rural Migrant Workers and Urban Residents Alike?," IZA Discussion Papers 7191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Berchicci & Jeroen P.J. de Jong & Mark Freel, 2013. "Remote Collaboration, Absorptive Capacity, and the Innovative Output of High-tech Small Firms," DRUID Working Papers 13-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Toole, Andrew A., 2013. "University spinoffs and the 'performance premium'," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-004, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quaye, Frederick Murdoch & Hartarska, Valentina M., 2013. "Does Microfinance Alleviate the Financing Constraints of Ghanaian Small Businesses?," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 143082, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Item repec:ldr:wpaper:92 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atalay, Kadir & Kim, Woo-Yung & Whelan, Stephen, 2013. "The Decline of the Self-Employment Rate in Australia," Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics 2013-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.