Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Urban Growth: An Empirical Assessment with Historical Mines," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 13-015, Harvard Business School.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- N.S. Bosma & E. Stam & S. Wennekers, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Employee Activity: A Large Scale International Study," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 12-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Hand, John R. M., 2012. "Employee Compensation in Entrepreneurial Companies," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 922, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Frank M. Fossen & Tobias J. M. Büttner, 2012. "The Returns to Education for Opportunity Entrepreneurs, Necessity Entrepreneurs, and Paid Employees," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1241, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012. "Who Creates Jobs? Estimating Job Creation Rates at the Firm Level," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 435, WIFO.
- E. Stam & R. Martin, 2012. "When High Tech ceases to be High Growth: The Loss of Dynamism of the Cambridgeshire Regio," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 12-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- E. Stam & J.G. Lambooy, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Knowledge, Space, and Place: Evolutionary Economic Geography meets Austrian Economics," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 12-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andersen, Steffen & Nielsen, Kasper Meisner, 2012. "Ability or Finances as Constraints on Entrepreneurship? Evidence from Survival Rates in a Natural Experiment," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics 03-2012, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Anabela Schinck & Soumodip Sarkar, 2012. "Financial Bootstrapping: a critical entrepreneurship skill," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2012_20, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2012. "How to evaluate the impact of academic spin-offs on regional development," Working Papers, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione 1204, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Geoffrey G. Jones, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in the Natural Food and Beauty Categories before 2000: Global Visions and Local Expressions," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 13-024, Harvard Business School.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arvind Ashta & Glòria Estapé-Dubreuil & Jean-Pierre Hédou & Stéphan Bourcieu, 2012. "Leçons d'innovation sociale des micro-angels," Working Papers, HAL hal-00726112, HAL.