Report NEP-ENT-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen, Stuart D. & Layson, Stephen K. & L, Albert N., 2012. "Public Gains from Entrepreneurial Research: Inferences about the Economic Value of Public Support of the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 12-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Regional Appropriation of University-Based Knowledge and Technology for Economic Development," Working Papers 12-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Priit Vahter & James Love & Stephen Roper, 2012. "Openness and innovation performance: are small firms different?," The Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Research Paper Series 113, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
- Ljungquist, Urban & Ghannad, Navid, 2012. "Obstacles and Facilitators of Developments in Entrepreneur-driven Firms," CSIR Working Paper Series 2012/01, Center for Strategic Innovation Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Chong, T.T.L. & Lu, L. & Ongena, S., 2012. "Does Banking Competition Alleviate or Worsen Credit Constraints Faced by Small and Medium Enterprises? Evidence from China (Replaces CentER DP 2011-006)," Discussion Paper 2012-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- OGAWA Kazuo & TANAKA Takanori, 2012. "The Global Financial Crisis and Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises in Japan: How did they cope with the crisis?," Discussion papers 12012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hernán Enríquez & Juan Tomás Sayago, 2011. "Testing for spatial location patterns of Bogotá’s small and medium size manufacturing firms (2006-2008)," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACIÃN 009333, UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL.
- François Goxe, 2011. "Accompagnement des entrepreneurs de PME à l'international," Post-Print hal-00674799, HAL.