Report NEP-ENT-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahuteau, Stéphane & Piracha, Matloob & Tani, Massimiliano & Vaira-Lucero, Matias, 2011. "Immigration Policy and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 6238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Universities as Research Partners in Publicly Supported Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers 12-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Priscila Ferreira & Mark Taylor, 2011. "Firms and workers: who fails in times of crisis?," NIMA Working Papers 44, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Fryges, Helmut & Kohn, Karsten & Ullrich, Katrin, 2011. "The Interdependence of R&D Activity and Debt Financing of Young Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 6217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qureshi, Javed & Herani, Gobind M., 2011. "The role of small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) in the socio-economic stability of Karachi," MPRA Paper 35624, University Library of Munich, Germany.