Report NEP-ENT-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frijters, Paul & Kong, Tao & Meng, Xin, 2011. "Migrant Entrepreneurs and Credit Constraints under Labour Market Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 5967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu & Ghironi, Fabio & Melitz, Marc J, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety, and Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 8564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity, Endogenous Entry, and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tor Jacobson & Jesper LindÃ© & Kasper Roszbach, 2011. "Firm default and aggregate fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1029, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.