Report NEP-ENT-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2011. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-478, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Guilherme Lichand & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2011. "Access to justice and entrepreneurship: evidence from Brazil’s Special Civil Tribunals," Textos para discussÃ£o 591, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Marcus Dejardin, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Rent-Seeking Behavior," Working Papers 1112, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval & Fabrice Murtin, 2011. "The Policy and Institutional Drivers of Economic Growth Across OECD and Non-OECD Economies: New Evidence from Growth Regressions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 843, OECD Publishing.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Hellerstedt, Karin & Nordqvist, Mattias, 2011. "Implications of Intra-Family and External Ownership Transfer Of Family Firms: Short Term and Long Term Performance," Ratio Working Papers 172, The Ratio Institute.