Report NEP-ENT-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011. "How to Educate Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 12280, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Ning, Guangjie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Self-employment of rural-to-urban migrants in China," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karel Janda, 2011. "Credit Guarantees and Subsidies when Lender has a Market Power," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2011/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2011. "Rewarding my Self. Self Esteem, Self Determination and Motivations," MPRA Paper 32218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Zilberman, 2011. "Audits or Distortions: The Optimal Scheme to Enforce Self-Employment Income Taxes," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 590, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Andrzej P. Dabkowski, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: An Investigation into the Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 427, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Olivier Daxhelet & Olivier Witmeur, 2011. "What Financial Backers Expect from Business Plans: Effectual Versus Causal Logic," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Grell, Kevin Berg, 2010. "Venture-backed IPOs - grandstanding and clusterings," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark 4/2010, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Giovanni Pica & José V. Rodriguez Mora, 2011. "Who's Afraid of a Globalized World? Foreign Direct Investments, Local Knowledge and Allocation of Talents," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 404, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-042_350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-034_250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore