Report NEP-ENT-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," NBER Working Papers 17158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Cities: Evidence from the Post-communist World," WIFO Working Papers 397, WIFO.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & McKenzie, David & McKenzie, David & Quinn, Simon & Woodruff, Christopher, 2011. "When is capital enough to get female enterprises growing ? evidence from a randomized experiment in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5706, The World Bank.
- Dick Johannes & Hussinger Katrin & Blumberg Boris & Hagedoorn John, 2011. "Is Success Hereditary? Evidence on the Performance of Spawned Ventures," Research Memoranda 034, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The More Business Owners the Merrier? The Role of Tertiary Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gilles Campagnolo & Christel Vivel, 2011. "Power And Entrepreneurship In German Political Economy: The Cases Of Werner Sombart And Friedrich Von Wieser," ICER Working Papers 11-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Searching for the Entrepreneurial Personality: New Evidence and Avenues for Further Research," IZA Discussion Papers 5790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2011. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-081 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.